WEBSTORE ORDER INFORMATION AND POLICIES
Create an account or check out as a guest to order direct from TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik’s Online Store. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik accepts payment via Paypal.
If you have issues using this website, your web browser might be outdated. We recommend using a recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Sales tax will be applied to orders in the state of Connecticut.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling charges for your order can be calculated in your shopping cart. See “shipping policies” below for more information.
Custom Shop Microphone Orders
Please note, custom shop microphones are built to order and can take 1-2 weeks to fulfill. Availability is subject to change.
Items on backorder or out of stock
Some of our items are in high demand, if you place an order for an item that is on backorder or out of stock, we will notify you of the eta.
Most items are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization and shipping instructions. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use.
- Buyer assumes responsibility for return shipping costs. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Refunds are applied to the original payment method less shipping charges. Refunds are processed after the item has been returned to TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik.
- The primary couriers will be USPS and FedEx; delivery times vary by region and courier.
- Orders over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Tracking information is emailed once the order is fulfilled. Please note, custom shop microphones are built to order and can take 1-2 weeks to fulfill.
- Orders will be shipped to the address provided by the customer; TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik is not responsible for any errors associated with the customer provided shipping address. We do not issue replacements or refunds for orders delivered to the incorrect address if the customer submitted it incorrectly. In such case, when item is lost due to an incorrect shipping address, TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik assumes no responsibility.
- If an item is returned as undeliverable, the order will be refunded, less shipping fees.
- If an item is damaged in transit, the courier is responsible. Save all packaging materials and take photos of packaging and damaged item for evidence to provide to courier.
- If a shipment is refused, the order will be refunded, less shipping fees.
International shipments do not include the cost of customs duties, fees, or taxes applied by the destination country.
Customers are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost – charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no unexpected charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please contact your local customs office for more information. It is your responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order or sending your microphone abroad for repair.
- If customs fees and charges are refused, the shipment will be returned. Shipment costs will not be refunded and additional fees may be due.
- Please be advised, international shipments may be inspected or held by customs in your country for any reason. This is a matter that is completely out of our control. We cannot contact customs officials in your country as it is the consignees responsibility.
- For any repairs or vintage mic restoration please make sure the shipment is properly exported from your country with the appropriate customs value and insurance. If you are unfamiliar with this process, contact the carrier for the shipment, or the local customs office for more information.
TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik values the privacy of your personal data.
Q: What if I don’t see the product I would like to purchase?
A: Please send an email to email@example.com
Q: Does my product come with a warranty? How do I complete the warranty registration?
A: Warranty information and registration can be found here.
Q: I live outside of the United States, can I purchase TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik products in my country?
A: A list of TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik’s official international resellers can be found here.
Have other questions?
Email us about our microphones, vacuum tubes, headphones & other products at firstname.lastname@example.org