WEBSTORE ORDER INFORMATION AND POLICIES
Create an account or check out as a guest to order direct from TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik’s Online Store. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik accepts payment via PayPal (no PayPal account necessary).
If you have issues using this website, your web browser might be outdated. We recommend using a recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Sales tax will be applied to orders in the state of Connecticut.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling charges for your order can be calculated in your shopping cart. See “shipping policies” below for more information.
Custom Shop Microphone Orders
Please note, custom shop microphones are built to order. An estimated ship date will be provided. Availability is subject to change.
Items on backorder or out of stock
Some of our items are in high demand, if you place an order for an item that is on backorder or out of stock, we will notify you of the estimated ship date.
Most items are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery. Please contact [email protected] for return authorization and shipping instructions. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use.
- Buyer assumes responsibility for return shipping costs. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Refunds are applied to the original payment method less shipping charges. Refunds are processed after the item has been returned to TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik.
- The primary couriers are USPS and FedEx; delivery times vary by region and courier.
- Buyer assumes “risk of loss” when order is delivered. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik is not liable once delivery has been made. Please select appropriate shipping method and signature options for your order.
- Signature requirement for shipments (if not already selected) is at the discretion of the shipping and fulfillment department.
- Tracking information is available once the order is completed. Please note, custom shop microphone and certain microphone parts are built to order.
- Orders will be shipped to the address provided by the customer; TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik is not responsible for any errors associated with the customer provided shipping address. We do not issue replacements or refunds for orders delivered to the incorrect address if the customer submitted it incorrectly. In such case, when item is lost due to an incorrect shipping address, TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik assumes no responsibility.
- TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik cannot notify couriers of “Notes” included with orders relating to shipping and delivery instruction.
- If an item is returned as undeliverable, the order will be refunded, less all shipping fees.
- If an item is damaged in transit, the courier is responsible. Save all packaging materials and take photos of packaging and damaged item for evidence to provide to courier.
- If a shipment is refused, the order will be refunded, less all shipping fees.
International shipments do not include the cost of customs duties, fees, or taxes applied by the destination country.
Customers are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost – charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no unexpected charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the clearance procedure and additional costs may be. If you are unfamiliar with the clearance process and/or customs fees and charges, please contact your local customs office for more information. It is your responsibility to verify the customs fees, duties charges and clearance procedure in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused, the shipment will be returned. Shipment costs will not be refunded and additional shipping costs and other fees may be due.
- Please be advised, international shipments may be inspected or held by customs in your country for any reason. This is a matter that is completely out of our control. We cannot contact customs officials in your country as it is the consignees responsibility.
TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik values the privacy of your personal data.
Q: What if I don’t see the product I would like to purchase?
A: Please send an email to [email protected]
Q: Does my product come with a warranty? How do I complete the warranty registration?
A: Warranty information and registration can be found here.
Q: I live outside of the United States, can I purchase TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik products in my country?
A: A list of TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik’s official international resellers can be found here.
Have other questions?
Email us about our microphones, vacuum tubes, headphones & other products at [email protected]