Introducing the TFPG-2 from TELEFUNKEN. The American manufactured TFPG-2 is the next generation in microphone protection offering superior resistance against plosives, wind sounds, and shielding your microphone from moisture all while remaining acoustically transparent. Weighing less than one ounce, this pop guard filter will easily attach to any side-address microphone in your studio’s cabinet without the need for clamps or gooseneck mounts. This mounting method allows for easy changes in mic placement without constant pop filter re-adjustment.
The TFPG-2 is available exclusively from the TELEFUNKEN Webstore.
• Made In America
• Stops “plosive” breath sounds and is acoustically transparent
• Moves with the microphone, no clamps or goosenecks
• Lightweight – weighs less than 1 ounce
• Hydrophobic – helps prevent moisture buildup and protects the capsule.
• Easy to clean surface
• Fits most side address microphones from 1.8″ to 2.7″ (46mm to 68mm) in diameter
All current production side-address TELEFUNKEN Microphones are compatible with the TFPG-2
• ELA M 251E
• AK-47 MkII
• CU-29 Copperhead
For a more complete list of non-TELEFUNKEN brand microphones that are compatible click here.